Files and folder are the collection of information or data. There are different types of files stored inside the folders such as program files, texts, videos, photo, music, etc. Files are kept inside the folders which hold huge number of files together. Sometimes users may encounter with data loss from folder of system/laptop or various external storage device like USB drive, pen drive, etc.
Have you accidentally deleted your folders which contain important documents of your office work? If yes, then don’t get panicked because you are at the right place where you can get the solution for your all query. If you really want to recover your deleted folders from USB drive then don’t overwrite any new data on the lost drive. If you continue overwriting then there is very less chance of recovery of folders from USB drive, pen drive, etc. In such case, you can make use of Recover Deleted Folder software to recover deleted folders from USB drive, pen drive, system/ laptop, etc.
Common Reasons behind Folders Deletion from USB Drive:
Accidental Deletion: Accidental deletion of files and folders occurs in many ways.
- You may use Shift + Delete key while deleting files or folders.
- Some files may get deleted from your USB drive when you use cut and paste command from Windows Command Prompt.
Using Third Party Tools: During scanning of USB drive, if any of the files or folders are infected by virus then there is a high possibility that antivirus detect those files and delete them without your notification.
Accidental Formatting: You may format your USB drive instead of other secondary storage device. As a result you may lose important files or folders from your USB drive.
Other Reasons: Improper shut down of the system, power failure, file system corruption, bad sectors, virus attacks, etc also leads to deletion of files or folders from USB drive.
To recover deleted folders and files from USB drive in any of the above scenarios usage of folder recovery like Recover Deleted Folders software will be much helpful. But you should not save any new files into the storage device from which you have lost folders until and unless you perform folder recovery.
Features of Recover Deleted Folders software:
- This software can easily recover deleted folders from USB drive on all latest versions of Windows and Mac.
- Preview option is available for the users to view the recovered folders prior to restoration.
- In case, if you want to save the recovered files then you have to upgrade the software with its full version since the demo version of this software saved option is disabled.
- This software takes very less space for installation i.e. 50 MB.
- This software is capable of recovering files and folders from FAT16, FAT32, HFSX, HFS, HFS+, etc formatted partition /volumes.
- It also recovers files and folders from pen drive, flash drive, memory cards, memory sticks, etc.