Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager which stores the PST files in the .pst file extensions. It is an email application which provides user to communicate with people all over the globe. With the help of this application, you can share the information, you can store the information and it is also useful to transfer the Outlook data. Many features like contacts, tasks, meeting, reminder, RSS feeds, etc are available in additional to the email part in this Outlook application.
As the increment observe in the usage of this Outlook application, Microsoft implemented many versions like Outlook 97, Outlook98, Outlook2000, Outlook2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, etc. These different versions of Microsoft Outlook have different features.
While coming to the Outlook 2007, it include features like
- It allows you to send the calendar information with the snapshot of the calendar which saves as an HTML file. This file can be easily share with anyone.
- Windows desktop search which perform the instant search by just giving the text for searching.
- It has ability to create the file of the calendar of internet format with its feature.
While coming to the Outlook 2010, it consists of many features like
- Conservation for the group improved with many additional options.
- It consists of ribbon interface in all the view.
- It also improves in the storing of deleted folder of messages either inbox or outboxes.
Thus with these different features of Outlook version, Microsoft really attracted the users to make use of it. Now coming to Microsoft, it has the ability to work both online and offline server connections. During these both cases, files are stores in the different file formats like PST and OST files. So lets us now talk about OST files and PST files.
PST files are the personal storage table which can create by any user and can store the personal information into it. OST files are offline storage table which works during offline connection of internet. It allows you to modify the data and can be updated when internet facility made available. But the thing what happened is OST files get easily corrupted or damage due to various reasons. In such cases, you need to convert an OST to a PST file to access the file again. Now the question arises for you how to convert OST file to Outlook PST file?
For this, technology had made it much simpler than earlier. You just need to buy the best software which performs well the conversion of OST file to PST file. According to experts and professionals, Convert OST to PST tool is working well to convert an OST to a PST file with the help of its advance features. Before knowing its features, let us firstly see the scenario in which OST files become inaccessible.
Scenarios in which OST files become inaccessible:
- The OST files become inaccessible when the header file get corrupted or damage. Commonly the header file stores the information regarding file.
- Viruses may also affect OST file which makes the files inaccessible.
- When there is an error while synchronizing, then the file become in accessible.
Advance feature of Convert OST to PST Software:
- Works on the both the Windows and Mac operating system.
- It is built with strong algorithm which easily covert an OST to a PST file.
- It allows you to preview the repaired OST file.