Mac OS X Lion was the most advanced operating system manufactured by Apple. This operating system had many improved features over other versions of Mac operating system, like Multi-touch support, Full-screen apps, Launchpad, Air drop, Auto Save, Mail V5 and etc. Due to its improved features many Mac users upgraded their Mac OS to Mac OS X Lion. But like other Mac machines, data loss occurs even in Mac OS X Lion.
Are you experiencing a situation, where you lost your important files on your Mac OS X Lion and hunting for a way to recover them back? Then be relaxed!!! Here is your journey ends, Mac drive recovery tool will restore your lost data in few clicks.
Factors which are responsible for data from Mac Lion:
- Unintentional deletion of file: By mistake deleting an important file, while deleting an unwanted one is the most common scenarios for data loss.
- Sudden power surge: User may faces data loss situation, if there is sudden power failure, while system is in working mode. This is the most often encountered problem for everyone.
- File system corruption: Usually, due to sudden system shut down, file system of the Mac machine get corrupt and cause abundant data loss.
- Formatting storage device: Sometimes, you accidentally format your Mac storage devices such as hard disk, external storage devices or your memory card without taking any backup which results in loss of data.
- Catalog file corruption: Catalog files are files which store all the information about file hierarchy on Mac volume. Therefore, any kind of corruption to catalog files results in file loss.
- Volume header corruption: The volume header stores the information related to Mac Volume like volume size, file system type and much more. In case the volume header gets damaged, entire volume will stop responding and your files on that volume are lost.
- File transfer error: File loss during file transfer between external devices (digital camera, pen drive, flash card, removable disk etc.) and Mac machine, is another most common scenario for data from Mac lion.
How to troubleshoot above mentioned problems: To get over from the above mentioned issue and to recover all your lost valuable files, you should go for Mac data recovery through a reliable third-party tool. The one everyone prefers is Mac drive recovery. This is the amazing tool for retrieving data from Mac OS X Lion. It made data recovery from Mac OS X Lion quite easy and simple. Using this software it is very easy to recover data from formatted / re-formatted / re-partitioned Mac volumes.
Outstanding features of Mac drive recovery tool: This tool supports recovery of files from different hard drive types including IDE (Integrated Drive Electronics), SATA, SCSI (Small Computer System Interface), SAS (Serial Attached SCSI), ATA, PATA and etc. This application not only help you in recovering files from Mac Lion, but also helps you to recovers from different Mac OS such as Leopard, Snow Leopard, Jaguar and etc. You can use this tool to recover data from various removable data storage source such as external USB and other removable drives and fire wire drives. This is the best tool to restore hard drive on mac based system. With this tool you can recover data from HFS+, HFSX, FAT, and exFAT volumes.
Procedure to Mac drive recovery tool: First download and install trial version of Mac disk recovery software. Run the software and follow to the onscreen procedures. Go with the volume recovery option to recover data from deleted volume. To recover data from formatted or reformatted volume choose formatted / re-formatted recovery. Select the volume from where you want to recover your lost files. Choose the appropriate file type to restore your lost data, based on their file extensions. Otherwise go for the skip button to display all the lost/deleted files. The application performs a deep scans of selected volume and displays all the recoverable files. Have a preview of recovered files. This option will help you in estimating the software performance. If you are happy with the outcome of the trail version then choose licensed version of this tool to save retrieved Mac files.