Have you ever lost your backups of photos from your hard disk? Have you ever imagined what will be the outcome when your data including photos are lost/deleted?
There is the number of such conditions where a user has to face these outcomes. Few face sentimental hurts and few professional imbalances due to loss of photos. Digital cameras are the best to click pictures and for storage memory card is used.
Few digital cameras are inbuilt with such memories that they don’t require extra memory. There are few digital cameras which needed to be extended with external memory. For external memory, basically memory cards are used like SD cards, XD etc. Memory card comes with some limited space and that is from 2 GB to 32 GB but after they are filled they need to be emptied for further use.
When they are emptied then they need some other space to store in the photos. Most of them choose their computers to keep the photos and other uses external hard disk, USB etc. So, if you are using your computer system to keep your photos and files in it then hard disk will be used internally and that is for sure. Though the computer is the best means to keep the data as it has the best storage device assembled in it but still few drawbacks follow with it. Let’s see what could be the reason behind your photo loss from your hard disk. Corruption in hard disk could lead to an inaccessible state. Like corruption in boot section, in header section etc
There are many more reasons which could be behind the loss of photo files from hard disk.
- A very common and easiest way to lose the photo files is a virus attack. When Viruses attack the system then the direct impact is on the hard disk. This could corrupt the hard disk or partition of hard disk or else the files or folder
- The power surge is yet another important aspect to throw light on. When there is a power surge that means your system will be abrupt shutdown. This shut down of a system will result in deletion of files sometimes and also the inappropriate saving of files
- Shutting down the device when the picture is in process of generation or in transfer mode. In these two stages, there will be a loss of photo files
- Connecting USB drives or memory card to the infected system may also result in deletion of photos
These were the determined reasons which can result in deletion of photo files. Few of them could be avoided by following few precautionary steps like.
- Installing an antivirus in the system will keep you safe from virus attack
- Provide a system with a very strong power supply so that power surge and power breakup with the system could be avoided
- Always keep strong back up of the photos so that recovery can be made easily using those backups
- Restoring points are yet another strong process to bring your lost/deleted pictures back
Though you have the precautionary steps but still, there is no assurance of safety. How can I recover pictures from my computer has not yet answered. Here we are with the solution. You can recover pictures from your computer by using recovery software. The recovery software will regenerate the access information of the photos and will return you all the lost or deleted files from your computer. The software is easy to use and in fact given with the snapshots. You can download the software and can use it very easily as all steps are given in a snapshots.