You are working with Outlook 2007, whose PST file stores maximum 20GB data. But sometimes it happens that, when you try to open this Outlook’s PST file you come to know that you are unable to open this PST file and you are unable to access your stored any emails, contacts, journals, notes etc. May be you are wondered how you are unable to open this and you become little bit worried about this. Reason behind this is due to storing maximum data in the PST file than its maximum storage capacity. You may have question that, how to repair PST file in Outlook 2007? But don’t worries you can use the PST file repair software. By using this tool you can restore all your damaged or deleted mails, contacts, journals, calendar, notes, personal details etc from corrupted PST file.
There are lots of reasons because of which your PST file get corrupt some of those reasons are like,
- Suddenly Failure of Power Supply: Many times you lose your data from PST file or your PST file get corrupt due to most common reason like frequently fluctuation of power or due to suddenly failure of power and also due to shut down your system without closing Outlook application. These all reasons lead to loss of data.
- Error during compression of PST file: You want to store your PST file in compressed format to manage memory space. During this compression if any error occurs like, abruptly system shutdown, power fluctuation, synchronization error etc. then in such case definitely your PST file get corrupt and you may lose all your stored data from Outlook PST file.
- Oversize of PST files: Microsoft Outlook has different versions which are differentiated by their storage capacity. The latest version of the Outlook is the Outlook 2010 which stores 50 GB data. Outlook 2003 & 2007 stores 20GB data, Outlook 2000 stores 2 GB data. Then in such condition if you exceed the PST file size than its maximum storage capacity then it become oversize of PST file. Due to this oversize of PST file you may lose all stored data from your PST file.
You can avoid all such problems and you can take some precautions to avoid data loss some of those precautionary steps are like,
- Always keep backup of PST file.
- Before shutdown your computer try to close your Outlook application.
- Keep updated antivirus in your system.
- Don’t store maximum data in PST file than its maximum storage capacity.
Still if you have any data loss problem then you can use PST file repair tool. The software helps to repair PST file which is corrupted due to, power failure, or file which is damaged due to compression error. The software helps you to recover damaged PST file and restore all lost and inaccessible mails, notes, contacts, calendar items, notes etc. You can download free demo version of the software and you can preview your recovery results.