“Have you lost/accidentally deleted your important files and folders from your laptop? Are you seeking effective software to recover lost files? If yes, then utilize File Recovery Program recovery utility in your laptop to get back all lost or deleted data.”
It is the rewarded recovery application which recovers any lost or deleted files successfully and easily with few mouse clicks. File Recovery Program is one of the effective and powerful scanning tool to retrieve lost files on various versions Macintosh and Windows operating system. This utility has the ability to regain deleted or lost data/pictures can get back more than 300 file kinds including text documents, PowerPoint files, videos, movie files, data files, executable files, spreadsheets, image files, and many more. It is completely free from malicious threats and you can download the free version to check the performance of the recovery software. Capable to get back lost/deleted files from many file partitions namely FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT of Windows OS and Mac operating system supporting file system like HFS and HFS+ volumes.
How files get deleted or lost?
- Accidental Deletion: Wrong selection of files while choosing multiple useless or unwanted files and delete by using combination of “Shift + Delete” keys. Such deleted files will bypass from Recycle Bin/Trash folder and can’t be restored further from Recycle Bin/Trash. This results in erase of crucial files and folders.
- System File Corruption: If any kind of severe virus infection on your systems then, it gradually damage or corrupt your system files. Once the system files corrupted then there may increase the chances of hard drive crash.
- Master Boot Recorder Error: MBR is responsible to hold all the details about the file system of the hard disk and it keeps the overall information of the booting functionality of any system, once it damaged or corrupted then it leads to crashed hard drive. So, you may face data loss from the disk.
- Transfer Error: While transferring several important files from external storage to your laptop/computer if it’s suffering from virus or may be some other reasons, your computer hard drive may get corrupted and you are unable to open files.
Simple steps to use File Recovery Program:
Step 1: Very initial step is to download and install the demo edition of File Recovery Program software. After successful launching the utility select “Recover Files” among three options as shown in the below figure.
Step 2: Next, select “Recover Deleted Files” or “Recover Lost Files” depending on file loss issues.
Step 3: After that you need to choose the logical drive from which you have lost/deleted the files and then click on “Next” in order to begin file recovery process.
Step 4: Finally, you can view the files that are recovered by the utility along with their details after the recovery process is completed on the basis of which you can also evaluate the result of the software.
Key features of recovery program:
- Supported data storage devices: It allows various devices like hard disk drives, pen drives, USB hard drives, iPods, FireWire Drives, flash memory cards (such as SD, XD, Memory stick, MMC, CF etc.).
- Contact support: While using this recovery program in case if you find any issues then immediately contact the customer support team.
- Preview: You can check the list of recovered files by using “Preview” option before restoring files on desired path.
- Supported OS: It is compatible on Windows XP, Mavericks, Windows Vista, Windows 10, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mountain Lion.