Many people like to use USB flash drive to store important data. There are many brands of USB flash drives among them Lexar is the most renowned brand of flash drive. Normally people use this Lexar USB flash drive to store important files, photos, videos and many others. It can also be used to transfer files from one storage location to other and backup crucial files. Sometimes you may lose some important files from Lexar USB flash drive due to reasons like improper ejection, corruption of Lexar flash drive, removing the Lexar flash drive while transferring files from one storage to other, inaccessible due to virus attack etc.
However this can cause a huge data loss from Lexar flash drive. Thus in this kind of critical situations Lexar flash drive data recovery can come in recovering all the lost data.
When you come across such situation you need not to worry, you can easily recover files from Lexar flash drive by using USB Recovery Tool. Before knowing how to use this software to recover files from Lexar drive, let’s go through some of the frequent reasons for data loss:
- Most of the time your Lexar flash drive might get corrupted due to harmful virus attack, the virus may get into your Lexar flash drive while transferring files from one storage to other without having updated antivirus.
- Improper ejection or removal of Lexar flash drive while file transfer process can cause loss of files. In such situation you can’t make use of any manual method to restore files from flash drive.
- Sometimes, while moving files from SSD hard drive to windows 8, your system might shut down abruptly due to sudden failure this may results in data loss from your SSD hard drive.
- Sometime, you may accidentally format your Lexar flash drive. This kind of unintended thing happen when you wish to do some other task on flash drive or you want to format some other drive that is attached to system.
- You might lose your most valuable data from Lexar flash due to other reasons like error while file transfer, improper usage of the device, bad sectors, error while changing the file system, etc.
Features of USB Flash drive Recovery tool:
- It not only recovers the files from Lexar flash drive, but also it can recover files from external hard drive, SD card, MMC card and all other flash storage devices.
- It can easily retrieve data from corrupted, formatted, Lexar USB flash drive.
- With the help of this tool you can quickly recover all the lost files within few minutes.
- Facilitates you to preview the recovered data prior to saving it.
- You can just save the recovery session option and you can directly resume with the saved recovery process with the help of “Open Recovery Session” option.
- It supports data recovery from Kingston, Transcend, SanDisk, Samsung, HP and various other brands of storage devices including flash drive.
- It can recover deleted files easily from the Lexar USB Flash drive without affecting the file content.
- All the recovered files can be sorted on the basis of file name, file type, file size and date.
Some Steps to Recover Files from Lexar Flash Drive:
- Download and install USB flash drive recovery application on your system and connect the Lexar flash drive to it. Then, select “Recover Photos” option from main screen.
- Choose appropriate drive from where you have lost your files and need to recover using this software.
- Press Scan button to Start scanning, once the scanning is completed you can preview the recovered files in “file type view” and “data view”
- Save the recovered files into your preferred storage device.