A .pst file can be a computer file which stores your own information like contacts, tasks, journal, messages, calendar, notes and Nourishes. The default folder contains options like drafts, Inbox, sent mail, outbox and junk emails etc. You employ a Microsoft Exchange Server e-mail account, then all the information is brought to your mailbox and kept in the server. If you use an outlook PST file, after that your email is found in the server. PST file makes e-mail portable. Outlook 2000 uses an ANSI format along with the maximum sized info is 2 gigabytes. But also in Outlook 2003, in 2007 it is changed i.e. Unicode with 20 GB and With Microsoft Outlook 2010, size is 50 GB size.
The .pst files are corrupted or damaged due to so many reasons. Scanpst.exe tool is utilized for repairing Inbox mails in the event the emails have corrupted. It is installed by default and could be employed to repair .pst files and troubleshooting problems. Scanpst.exe is normally based in the program files in C: drive. Before repairing the file, it makes a backup copy from the .pst files. If your outlook scanpst has not working, then you can repair PST files. If on account of some reason, the .pst file is damaged or access is denied then the best way to repair corrupted .pst files? If you work with Microsoft Exchange server, that can create archive outlook. Suppose your .pst file is broken, you then can’t open your e-mails as well as other information like client emails, old archived emails etc. So, what is the way to fix outlook archive file? Then you should search for repair software. You don’t have to worry about it because there is available much software to correct this sort of problem. To fix this, you can use Repair Outlook PST tool which offers most efficient features. It’s very easy to repair oversized PST of different sizes. Suppose you have opened your .pst file and it’s giving error indicating the file doesn’t exist. At that time the Repair Outlook PST tool helped you to repair Outlook archive file.
PST file damage reasons
• PST files may corrupt on account of file system damage. If there will be no file system, then how can that open?
• If malware or spyware attacks the body, then there could be possibilities of .pst file corruption.
• When your.pst file has damaged, then after that it may affect your outlook archive.
• Sometimes files could be damaged because of user mistake and software errors.
• .pst files corrupted as a result of over sized the archive files.
• Immediately shutting down of computer without saving the .pst files might cause of corruption.
• Due to disk failure or some error, .pst files may corrupt.
First install the Repair Outlook PST software. After launch the setup, you can go to repair the corrupted PST file by go through the button indicating on the screen. Then you can certainly opt for the next option i.e normal scan or smart scan. Click on next. Then later, it’ll give you the repaired .pst file.