But sometimes, SDHC cards users face many terrible situations that lead to losing of files from the card. Let’s consider as the scenario where you inserted your SDHC card of the digital camera to your system to transfer files such as videos, photos, etc. But soon after connecting to your system, instead if performing a scan, you accidentally performed format option. As a result of which the entire files from the SDHC card got erased within few seconds. If you have lost any files from SDHC card then don’t get devastated as you can use the SDHC Card Recovery software with great ease. For more details, you can visit this link: http://www.sdhccardrecovery.com/
Scenarios behind loss of files from SDHC card:
Accidental Deletion: While deleting unwanted files from SDHC card, you may select the important files and delete them which results in huge data loss.
Accidental Formatting of SDHC Card: Sometimes you may select SDHC to drive instead of some other drive to format. As a result of which if you have formatted any drive then, it will erase all the files that are present on it.
Transfer Error: While transferring any files from SDHC card to the system or vice-versa, if any interruption occurs due to sudden power failure, system shutdown, etc. In such case, you may lose files from your SDHC card.
SDHC Card Corruption: Every storage device has a file system which stores the data in an organized manner. If file system gets corrupted then file inside the SDHC card become inaccessible.
Besides these, there are some other reasons behind deletion or loss of files from SDHC card such as improper handling of SDHC card, virus attack, abrupt removal of SDHC card, continuously taking the pictures while digital camera battery is showing low, using same SDHC card in different digital devices, using third party tools, etc. In such circumstances, you can take the help of SDHC Card Recovery software within few mouse clicks.
- Always keep a backup of important files that you will never expect to lose.
- Check the file twice before deleting any files.
- Avoid saving any files, if the SDHC card memory is full.
- Always use proper procedure to
- Before deleting any file check whether it is important or not
- If the SDHC card memory is full, then avoid saving files
- Always use proper procedure to disconnect SDHC card from your computer
Features of SDHC Card Recovery software:
- This software is used to recover deleted or lost files such as pictures, videos, etc. on Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, etc.
- Apart from SDHC card, it also recovers files from xD card, CF card, MMC card, SDXC card, SD card, etc.
- The software also provides you a “Preview” option which allows users to preview the recovered pictures, videos, etc. so that you can view it before choosing to recover.
- This software is also compatible with different version of Mac operating system such Yosemite, Leopard, Lion, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, etc.