Every file saved on computer hard drive has some specific properties such as file name, type, size, extension, application supports, and many others. These files can be audio files, documents, pictures, text files, video files, pdf files, excel files or many others. Each file has some features which allow users to do some specific work with that file type. For example, if a person wants to prepare or open a presentation file, then Microsoft PowerPoint app is required. Generally, people complete their work and save them on computer hard drive in a specific file format and retrieve then when is required.
Besides these features of files, sometimes, people can face their important file deletion or loss issue. In such circumstances, people want to get back their files at any cost because these files can be their official files which are required for their work. So in this situation, people need an advanced third party app like File Recovery program because there is no other way to perform deleted or lost file recovery. This hassle free tool is capable of recovering deleted or lost files from various data storage devices including system hard drives, pen drives, flash drives, external hard drives, Solid State drives, MMC, memory cards and many others within simple few mouse clicks easily.
Most common reasons behind files deletion or loss:
- Accidental deletion
- Formatting of hard drive
- File system corruption
- MBR corruption
- Partition corruption
- System Re-installed
- Virus attacks on storage drive
- Bad sectors on device
Features of File Recovery Program:
- It is capable of recovering files from all the latest versions of Mac as well as Windows operating systems without any other difficulty.
- File Recovery Program supports to recover various types of files from storage devices including movies, documents, presentations, text files, pictures, songs, PSD files, pdf, excel files and many others easily.
- Supports for recovering deleted or lost files from storage drive which can be in any file system such as FAT16, ExFAT, HFS, FAT32, NTFS, and HFS+ without any more difficulty.
- Enable people to recover files based on their file type, extensions, size, created date, modify date, etc.
- It also allows to add new file extension to it for recovering files easily based on its signature.
Steps to recover files after deletion or loss:
- Initially, users need to download File Recovery program on your system and install it to recover files from drives.
- Launch the app and select “File Recovery” option the from the first screen to start recovery process.
- On the second screen, choose either “Recover Lost Files” or “Recover Deleted Files” based on your situation.
- Once you select the option, it will carry you to another screen where you need to select the drive from which your files have been deleted or lost from a list to drive and click on next arrow.
- The recovery process will begin and after completion of this process, a list of files displays on next screen with two modes these are “File Type View” and “Data Type View”.
- People can see the recovered files before saving them to another memory location.